Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Case Writing Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Case Writing Associates Job on or before 13/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Case Writing Associates|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) Case Writing Associates Recruitment:
IMA Case Centre is primarily engaged in strengthening the case ecosystem through case writing, case teaching and case distribution related activities. For further details about the case method and the cases registered with IIMA, visit http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/iimacases.html. We request applications for the post of Case Writing Associate as per the details provided below.
- Job profile: 1. Identify possible case leads from internal and other published sources and help maintain a database. Communicate with suitable personnel in the organization to receive permissions for case writing. 2. Coordinate with interested faculty member and teams on case writing. 3. Work under the guidance of faculty members to develop cases and teaching notes. Some of the activities involved are: a) Conduct background research about the company and other relevant materials. b) Write proposals for funding, from internal and external sources. c) Participating in interviewing and other data collection activities. d) Transcription, translation and archiving of data in usable format. e) Develop case drafts. f) Ensure that the case adheres to the IIMA protocols for all purposes. g) Coordinate with the company and other parties. h) Undertake steps for obtaining review comments, editing and case registration. i) Preparation of teaching notes and other instructional materials. 4. At a given point, the Case Writing Associate may be engaged with multiple assignments. 5. Manage external and internal relationships for the Case Center. 6. Handle other assignments as directed by Chairperson of Case Center or Manager Case Center.
- Qualifications: Masters in any discipline, MBA or equivalent preferred. The candidate must have good academic record, good communication skills and have the confidence and capability to interact with both CXO level personnel and blue collared workmen. High proficiency in writing in English. Competent in computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Experience: Few years of work experience in a reputed organisation will be desirable, but not mandatory. Confident, outgoing and ability to work under deadlines and limited supervision. Ability to coordinate and manage projects, including financial budgets. Willing to travel for interviews and data collection and work remotely.
- Reporting: Selected person will report to Chairperson, Case Centre.
- Period of appointment: This would be a contractual term appointment initially for two years, but extendable based on performance.
- Salary: Based on qualification and experience
- Age: Below 50 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)- Case Writing Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/2/2015.
- Shortlisting followed by written test and Personal interviews.
How to apply for Case Writing Associates Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad):
Interested candidates are advised to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by February 13, 2015 by 6.00 pm.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017