Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow Job on or before 17.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow Recruitment:
MA invites applications for Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow positions ATS Professor in Housing & Infrastructure Management Chandrika Tandon Professor in Leadership CRISIL Professor in Financial Markets ICICI Bank Professor in Strategic Management JSW Professor in Innovation & Public Policy Kasturbhai Lalbhai Professor in Management Development NABARD Professor in Agribusiness RBI Professor in Finance & Economics
- Prof. MNVora Faculty Fellow in Marketing & Entrepreneurship Reliance Capital Faculty Fellow in Marketing & Entrepreneurship SAP Faculty Fellow in Social Innovation
- Candidates should be from leading academic institutions or hold responsible positions in non-academic organizations. Candidates should have distinguished records of research, teaching, and impact on practice and policy. Consideration for Chair appointments will provide greater weightage to demonstrated excellence, for Faculty Fellow positions to potential.
- As valued members of IIMA faculty, Chaired Professors and Faculty Fellows are expected to | contribute in all scholarly activities: producing high-quality research, teaching effectively, engaging in dialog with practice and policy, and being collegial members of the community.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) – Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chaired Professor & Faculty Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) :
For inquiries, or to apply, please contact Director, IIMA at directorDimahdernet.in. Please apply by 17 February, 2015. Please visit us at www.imahdernet.in About IIMA: Recognized as Indias top management school and one of the best business schools in the world, IIMA educates outstanding students. The Institutes strengths include a reputation built over five decades of excellence and meritocracy, committed and talented faculty, tremendous goodwill among recruiters, a global diaspora of alumni in positions of responsibility, loyalty among employees, and an iconic campus.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016