Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad) invites application for the recruitment of Research Assistant with MA/ M.B.A / M.Phil educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Ahmedabad)
Posts : Research Assistant
Qualification : MA/ M.B.A / M.Phil
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Ahmedabad
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Job Description: 1) Research assistance to various faculty working on infrastructure 2) Mailing list, correspondence and maintenance of website of the Centre for Infrastructure Policy and Regulation (CIPR) 3) Dissemination of the research and other output of the CIPR 4) Coordinating a planned annual national seminar of the CIPR 5) Administrative interface with the IIMA 6) Interfacing with potential corporate and other supporters of the CIPR
- Educational Qualification: MA (Econ) /M.B.A / M.Phil.(econ.) with good academic performance
- Other requirements: Ability to correspond independently. Prior research assistance experience in a leading academic / research / policy organization. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Ability and willingness to work independently and under minimal supervision especially with regard to (2) to (6). Pleasant personality and utmost integrity
- The position would provide excellent opportunities in active academic support and management of an academic centre. The person would have to work closely with the academic and administrative coordinators of the CIPR. Salary would be commensurate with experience and qualification and with excellent performance there would be annul increases. The appointment would be for a year and would be extendable.
- Salary: The salary will be as per the Institute norms depending upon the qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their Resume to: [email protected] latest by Sunday, November 30, 2014 before 6 p.m.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017