Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Cameraman through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/06 Date: February 11,2015. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Cameraman Job on or before 18.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Cameraman|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Assistant Cameraman Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced people for the role of Assistant Cameraman for the edX project.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Studio operations including managing lights and sound, operating cameras, teleprompter, audio equipment and software for video production Studio maintenance Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs. Responsible for interfacing with faculty and video team to ensure that there are no technical issues during video production
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a HSC or graduate degree or 3-year diploma in audio video production field. Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in video production, editing or broadcast journalism
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage. Demonstrated proficiency in handling professional audio/video equipment (HD-SDI camera, teleprompter, video switcher, convertor, audio mixer and amplifier). Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Assistant Cameraman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Cameraman – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is February 18, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.02.2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2014 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/06 Date: February 11,2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|