Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cameraman-edX through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/05. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Cameraman-edX Job on or before 18.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Cameraman-edX Recruitment:
- Position: – Cameraman-edX
- Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced Graduates for the role of Cameraman for the edX project.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Studio management & maintenance. Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording. Video editing & post production. Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities : Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs, including co-ordination of all video recording activities. Responsible for all video recording and shooting activities of the studio including, but not limited to camera, light & sound management, studio co-ordination & operations. Responsible for all studio maintenance activities & video recording logs. Responsible for video data management. Responsible for interfacing with faculty and video team to ensure that course videos are recorded as per project requirements.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline along with Diploma of minimum one year in Videography/Cinematography from a recognized institute after Graduation. Should have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above. Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Cameraman-edX Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Cameraman-edX – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is February 18, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.02.2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2014 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/05
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016