Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/03. Candidates who have completed MBA/Post-Graduatea can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 18.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Consultant Recruitment:
Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright and experienced Post Graduates for the role of instructional designer for the Institute’s edX Programme.The project will be part of the Institute’s edX programme for creating Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on the edX platform. The role of the instructional designer will be a key role in the course design and creation and will entail working closely with the faculty to create digital courseware for the edX platform. This will involve interfacing with faculty and the video team on a daily basis to create a pedagogically powerful online course.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for digital courseware design and creation. Storyboarding and creation of course material (presentations, video scripts, animation, etc.) . Instructional Technology. Liaison with video production team to ensure instructional design goals are met. Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis. Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities : Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff. Office management – financial/accounting, reporting/documentation, project tracking
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should be a First class MBA/Post-Graduate (full-time two years course of a reputed University) with 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is February 18, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.02.2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2014 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/03
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017