Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Video Editor through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/04 Date: February 11,2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Video Editor Job on or before 18.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Vacancy Name||Video Editor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Video Editor Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced Graduates for the role of Video Editor for the edX project.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording Video editing/post production Video content management Individual project tracking and reporting Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs. Responsible for complete post production activities of videos including, but not limited to editing, graphic design, encoding for edX specifications, tracking/versioning, sound, etc. Responsible for interfacing with faculty, administrative and technical staff, interns and the vendor ecosystem on a daily basis to ensure that course videos are recorded, edited and ready for delivery through the MOOC platform online.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a First Class graduate/post graduate degree or 3-year diploma in audio video production field. Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above. Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage. Demonstrated proficiency in handling professional audio/video equipment (HD-SDI camera, video switcher, convertor, audio mixer and amplifier) Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage. Proficiency with MS Office Excellent written communication skills Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/education/media fields Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Video Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Video Editor – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is February 18, 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.02.2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2014 – Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/04 Date: February 11,2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016