Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with MBA/ Post-Graduate holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : MBA/ Post-Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright and experienced Post Graduates for the role of instructional designer for the Institute’s edX Programme.The project will be part of the Institute’s edX programme for creating Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on the edX platform. The role of the instructional designer will be a key role in the course design and creation and will entail working closely with the faculty to create digital courseware for the edX platform. This will involve interfacing with faculty and the video team on a daily basis to create a pedagogically powerful online course.
- Position: – Consultant – Instructional Design – edX
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for digital courseware design and creation.
- Storyboarding and creation of course material (presentations, video scripts, animation, etc.)
- Instructional Technology
- Liaison with video production team to ensure instructional design goals are met.
- Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis
- Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities :
- Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff
- Office management – financial/ accounting, reporting/ documentation, project tracking
- Educational qualification and Experience:Candidate should be a First class MBA/Post-Graduate (full-time two years course of a reputed University) with 7-10 years of experience. Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of e-learning tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and similar instructional technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in e-learning projects
- Experience in digital content development Vocational courses/ Demonstrated proficiency in IT/ Electronics/ Media/ education are an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/ education/ media fields
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for applications is November 25, 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017