Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Manager with MBA/ Degree holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Posts : Manager
Qualification : MBA/ Degree
Salary : NA
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : November 20, 2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Manager – Data Centre and Analytics Lab (DCAL). The primary objective of this position is to manage the newly created data centre and analytics lab at IIMB. The Manager DCAL is expected to play a crucial role in positioning IIMB as a centre of excellence for empirical research using India-related data.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a strategy, blueprint and a road map for the data centre and analytics initiative.
- Interact with faculty, industry and data service providers to identify data requirements.
- Setting up the relevant processes and robust procedures and systems for DCAL.
- Development of databases with cleaned and readily usable data across all functional areas of management and different industry sectors such as retail, banking and finance, manufacturing, healthcare, service, etc.
- Building linkages with industry and government agencies for sourcing data.
- Providing managerial and execution support to Chairperson (DCAL), for all collaborative arrangements and programs
- Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to interact with faculty, industry, data service providers and visiting researchers for effective collection, processing and use of data in research and teaching at IIMB.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate with a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a MBA from a good B-school with at least 6 years of previous experience will be considered. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in handling large and complex data sets, Analytics, web design, data architects and programming.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Principles and practices of data management. Research methodologies . Statistics . Knowledge of analysis software (i.e. SPSS, SAS). Data Reporting and analytics competencies (content knowledge. Excellent written communication skills. Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently.
- Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply:
Please log on to http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home to submit the application. Closing date for receipt of applications is 20th November 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIMB|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017