Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Project Executive with MBA/ Post-Graduate holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Posts :Project Executive & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBA/ Post-Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Executive- edX:
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports, documents and presentations. Manage invoicing and other financial processes
- Coordinate with vendors for smooth execution of process. Track projects, manage calendar of schedules and co-ordinate project events and meetings as directed.
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status. Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis. Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities: Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff. Office management – financial/ accounting, reporting/ documentation, project tracking
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should be a First class MBA/Post-Graduate (full-time two years course of a reputed University) with 5-7 years of experience. Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Vocational courses/ Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/ Media/education are an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage. Proficiency with MS Office. Excellent written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/ education/ media fields
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for applications is November 25, 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017