Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager/Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2015 – REF: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/01 JANUARY 16, 2015 . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Manager/Manager Job on or before 28.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager/Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Senior Manager/Manager Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Senior Manager/Manager – Career Development Services, EPGP. The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to devise and implement plans for career opportunities for IIMB’s students of the one-year fulltime residential Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP). The incumbent needs to plan development activities for the EPGP Career Development Services (CDS) Office. S/he needs to build and strengthen relationships with potential recruiters and will be responsible for meeting targets with respect to number of recruiters for campus selection. To meet the above objective, the incumbent must manage and monitor the career development services related to the EPGP and drive registration of new recruiters. S/he will also be responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with current recruiters. S/he is expected to be involved intensely in the development of the pool of recruiters located in India and outside India and ensure maximum possible job offers. S/he is also involved in the administrative activities related to the EPGP CDS Office.
- Duties and Responsibilities: S/he must plan the business development activities on yearly, quarterly and monthly basis and review the implementation of the same. S/he must enhance participation of recruiters in campus interviews by acquiring new recruiters for campus interviews. S/he must engage current and prospective recruiters for their participation in campus interviews. S/he must interact with the EPGP students and student body representatives to understand their career preferences. S/he must conduct career counseling sessions spread over the year. S/he must handle internal processes such as generating reports, maintaining database, responding to internal queries and contributing to internal recruitment on an ongoing basis. S/he must seek and conduct meetings with decision-makers across companies and showcase the talent pool of IIMB. S/he must develop and implement MIS for the Career Development Services – EPGP office. S/he must review the performance of the team members, give feedback, identity the learning needs and develop the capabilities of the team.
- Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required: Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; should be detail-oriented and have the ability to drive business development. Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-orientation mindset. Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation. Strong commitment to service and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse communities – faculty, students, non-academic staff and external stakeholders. Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and ability to network and manage relationships effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and Strong communication skills – verbal and written. Ability to maintain organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof. Ability to prioritize work in the department, and effectively manage the same Willingness to travel when required.
- Education and Experience: Should be a First Class Post Graduate in Management from a reputed institute. Should have 8-15 years of post-qualification experience in Career Development Services/Placement activities in a large organization and should have handled assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities. Candidates should have hands-on experience in working in ERP environment and have very good IT skills. Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage. Should be aged between 35-45 years.
- Reporting Relationships Manager/Senior Manager – CDS-EPGP will report to the Chairperson, EPGP, and will have a dotted line reporting relationship with the Head, Career Development Services.
- Audience/ Interface: Internal – CDS, EEP, EPGP, PGP, PGPPM, Admissions, HR, Finance, Facilities. External – Students, Recruiters, Trade Associations.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) – Senior Manager/Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Manager/Manager – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore):
The position offered is on contract, initially for 3 years, and is renewable subsequently. Compensation and designation will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment by February 23, 2015. Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is January 28 2015. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.01.2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) Recruitment 2014 – REF: IIMB/HR/RECT/2015/01 JANUARY 16, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Bangalore|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|