Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Video Editor with Post Graduate / Degree/ Diploma holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
Posts : Video Editor
Qualification : Post Graduate / Degree/ Diploma
Salary : NA
No of Post :01
Last date to apply : November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced Graduates for the role of Video Editor for the edX project.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording. Video editing/ post production. Video content management. Individual project tracking and reporting
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status. Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis. Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Key Responsibilities:
- Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs.
- Responsible for complete post production activities of videos including, but not limited to editing, graphic design, encoding for edX specifications, tracking/versioning, sound, etc.
- Responsible for interfacing with faculty, administrative and technical staff, interns and the vendor ecosystem on a daily basis to ensure that course videos are recorded, edited and ready for delivery through the MOOC platform online.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a First Class graduate/ post graduate degree or 3-year diploma in audio video production field. Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:Vocational courses/ Demonstrated proficiency in IT/ Electronics/ Media/ education are an added advantage. Demonstrated proficiency in handling professional audio/ video equipment (HD-SDI camera, video switcher, convertor, audio mixer and amplifier). Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage. Proficiency with MS Office. Excellent written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/ education/ media fields. Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
How to apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for applications is November 25, 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIMB|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016