Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore) invites online application for the recruitment of Head (Career Development Services)/Business Development Managers for MBA/PGDM holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore)
Posts : Head (Career Development Services)/Business Development Managers
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Salary : Rs.15,600- 67,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 04
Location : Indore
Last date to apply : September 2, 2014.
Details of Post :
Head (Career Development Services)/Business Development Managers
No. of Vacancy
|Head (Career Development Services)||
|Business Development Managers (BDM) for Career Development Services||
|1 for North and East
1 for West
1 for South
Positions in Career Development Services
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is a leading management Institute founded by the Ministry of Human Resources Development of the Government of India in 1996. IIMI innovation include the Five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), offering its flagship PGP programme in Mumbai, a presence into international markets via a centre in Dubai and offering a weekend PGP programme in Mumbai.
IIMI now offers a unique opportunity to qualified professionals to enhance the career development services at the Institute. The Institute seeks applications for one position of Head (Career Development Services) and three positions of Business Development Manager.
These roles will cover placement of students of different programmes such as PGP, IPM and EPGP across different campuses. Details of the roles are given in the respective profiles provided in the link.
Head (Career Development Services)
- Qualification and skill set : 1. MBA/PGDM/PGD Personnel & IR or equivalent 2. Minimum of 20 years of industry experience across business sectors / industries at a senior level OR demonstrated experience in Career & employment related services preferably in educational institutes 3. In-depth knowledge of B-school employment trends & established business networks 4. Ability to network with employers and create enhanced opportunities for employment
- Duration of contract: Duration of the contract will be 5 years with annual renewal based on performance review.
- Pay scale: Scale of Pay – Rs.37,400 – 67,000 with Grade Pay – Rs. 10,500/- Gross emoluments in this scale (inclusive of HRA) will be Rs.1,31,900/- per month.
Business Development Managers (BDM) for Career Development Service
- Eligibility& skill set: 1. MBA(or equivalent degree) with at least 60% marks. 2. Knowledgeable about Indian B-school recruitment scenario and have prior experience dealing with companies within specific industries and business sectors. 3. Minimum of 8- 10 years prior experience as Relationship Manager/ Business Development manager or similar roles, preferably for Career Services Department of reputed educational institutes. Experience requirement may be relaxed in the case of PGDM alumni of IIMs. 4. Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Duration of contract : Duration of the contract will be 5 years with annual renewal based on performance review.
- Pay scale : Scale of Pay – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay – Rs.8,000/- Gross emoluments in this scale (inclusive of HRA) will be 86,800/- per month.
GENERAL INFORMATION / CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- All positions will remain open till filled. After due date, application received will be reviewed once a month against positions not filled.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any / all position(s) / select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Salary is negotiable. The scales are indicative. IIM Indore would be happy to consider an appropriate salary (either lower or higher than the scale mentioned) for the deserving candidate.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- No correspondence will be entertained during the process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates are required to apply online for which appropriate link will be provided. Applications will not be accepted in any other manner.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Last date for receiving applications duly filled in is September 2, 2014.
How to apply :
Candidates (other than SC/ST/OBCs) are required to remit non-refundable application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) per application. Candidates are required to submit account payee Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE” payable at INDORE. Candidates should mention their particulars (Name, address and position applied for) on the reverse of the DD and post/courier the same to “Personnel Officer IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Road, Indore-453556 (M.P)”, so as to reach at IIM Indore by September 10, 2014. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee. IIM Indore will not be responsible for any postal/ courier delays/ misplacements.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : September 2, 2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIM Indore|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016