Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Master’s degree educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Indore)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- p.m
No of Post : NA
Location : Indore
Last date to apply : 16 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is a leading management Institute founded by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, in 1996. IIMI innovations include the only Five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) offered by an IIM, offering its flagship PGP programme in Mumbai, a presence in international markets via a centre in Dubai and offering a weekend PGP programme in Mumbai.
IIMI recognizes the importance of keeping abreast of management practice and drawing on the wealth of experience available in industry.
IIMI now offers a unique opportunity for highly experienced and accomplished management professionals to be a part of a leading management institute in the form of Professors of Practice.
Candidates selected for the position are expected to join the institute on a full time basis and involve themselves fully in Institutional activities.
- Required qualification is a Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification) with at least 60% marks from a reputed institution with not less than 15 years of managerial or professional experience.
- Candidates should have worked in senior management positions for at least 5 years.
- Preferred academic qualification is an MBA or equivalent from a reputed national or international institution.
- Candidates with non-business degrees such as Master’s in Psychology, Master’s in Social Work, Chartered Accountant, etc. would also be considered.
- Expectation from selected candidates: Teaching in different programmes as per the norms of the Institute, case writing, consulting, promoting industry-institute linkages through consulting assignments/ MDPs and involvement in placement activities.
- Pay scale Scale of Pay – Rs.37,400 – 67,000 with Grade Pay – Rs. 10,500/- Gross emoluments in this scale (inclusive of HRA) will be Rs.1,31,900/- per month.
- Duration and nature of engagement: This is a contractual appointment for a period of one year, renewable every year based on performance, up to a maximum of 3 years.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on qualification, work experience, demonstrated interest in academic activities and statement of purpose.
- Invite candidates for recruitment talk and personal interaction with a selection committee consisting of Director (Chair), 2 senior faculty members of the institute and one or two external experts.
- Based on the experience and interest of selected candidates, IIM Indore Director will decide on a portfolio of activities for the selected candidates.
- Each candidate is required to enclose with his/her application a “Statement of Purpose” answering the following questions:
- What motivated you to apply for this position?
- How will you contribute to the Institute?
How to apply:
- All positions will remain open till filled. After due date, application received will be reviewed once a month against positions not filled.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any / all position(s) / select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Salary is negotiable. The scales are indicative. IIM Indore would be happy to consider an appropriate salary (either lower or higher than the scale mentioned) for the deserving candidate.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- No correspondence will be entertained during the process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
- To and fro Economy airfare will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates are required to apply online for which appropriate link will be provided. Applications will not be accepted in any other manner.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Last date for receiving applications duly filled in is September 16, 2014.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Indore||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016