Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode) online aplication for the recruitment of Teaching Assistant with MBA/ M.Com / CA / ICWAI educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Management (IIM Kozhikode)
Posts : Teaching Assistant
Qualification : MBA/ M.Com / CA / ICWAI
Salary : Rs.10,000 – Rs. 14,000/-pm
No of Openings : 03
Location : Kozhikode
Last date to apply : 24.10.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online applications for selection to the position of TEACHING ASSISTANT under contract basis at its various Academic Areas.
Range of Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs.10, 000 – Rs. 14,000/-pm
Maximum Age limit: 35 years (relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC Non-creamy layer)
|Si.No||Post Name||Department||Last date for
|Date & Time of
|1||Teaching Asst.||Finance, Accounting
at 02.00 PM
|2||Strategic Management||06.10.2014||Tuesday, 07.10.2014
at 02.00 PM
at 10.00 AM
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Service of Teaching Assistant is utilized for various academic support activities such as searching and updating course contents/materials, evaluation of class contributions and assignments, software support, consolidation of results/grade, and other liaison activities
- Teaching Assistants are also expected to provide support for course administration responsibilities done by Post Graduate Programme Office. a) Calculating Grading for each trimester, using the prescribed format specified by PGP/E PGP/FPM Office etc. b) Monitoring and maintenance of students’ attendance by marking and tabulating. c) Participation in the invigilation of examinations, quizzes etc. d) Assist in Conduct of Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and MDPs in the Institute. e) Collection and sorting of answer papers from Post Graduate Programme Office for handing over to Faculty members.
- Candidate to be engaged as Teaching Assistant should be willing to work beyond the office hours as the working hours may vary depending upon the class timings.
- The list is not exhaustive and therefore, he/she has to undertake new roles as and when assigned on functional and need basis.
- The contract tenure of Teaching Assistant may normally be up to 30th April, 2015
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE and candidate has to appear for the walk-in-interview at IIMK Campus, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode on the dates designated for Walk-in-interivew.
- Candidates who have appeared for interviews for similar positions at IIM Kozhikode during the year 2014 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are requested to browse our website periodically so as to ascertain the date of interview or changes, if any.
- Candidates, who have not registered online, will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- Last date of online application will be taken into consideration for calculation of age.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview: a) Printed copy of online application form duly signed. b) Certificates and mark sheets (SSLC onwards) in original on proof of educational qualifications. c) Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proof for relaxation of age, if any required.
How to apply:
Applications are to be submitted ONLINE and candidate has to appear for the walk-in-interview at IIMK Campus, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode on the dates designated for Walk-in-interivew.
Important dates to remember :
- Finance, Accounting and Control Last Date to submit application 30.09.2014.
- Strategic Management Last Date to submit application 06.10.2014
- Marketing Management Last Date to submit application 24.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Kozhikode||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016