Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) Recruitment 2014 – C-31/2014/PA-IIMK.AA. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ POST GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Programme Assistant on or before 15/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), Kozhikode|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) Programme Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online application for selection to the position of PROGRAMME ASSISTANT under contract basis at its Kochi Campus.
- Qualification & Experience Post Graduation with one year relevant experience or Graduation with two years relevant experience in Office administration in educational Institutions.
- Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 12,000/- per month
- Maximum Age Limit 35 years (relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC Non-creamy layer)
- Date and Time of Interview To be announced Venue for Interview IIMK Satellite Campus, 1st Floor, Software Development Block, Atulya IT Complex, Inforpark, Kakkanad, Kochi
- In additional to the above the candidate should have good communication skills in English (both written and verbal) and excellent proficiency in MS Office.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) – Programme Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- Short Listed candidates may appear for Walk-in interview on designated date
How to apply for Programme Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) :
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE and candidate has to appear for Walk-in interview on designated date. The position is based in Kochi and the selected candidates may have to work in the evening as some classes/training sessions are scheduled from 02.00 PM to 10.00 PM. Candidates are requested to browse the notification on our website periodically so as to ascertain the date of interview. No separate intimation/call letter will be issued to the candidates regarding interview date. Online applications are to be submitted within one week from the date of this notification. Those who have not applied/registered online will not be allowed to attend the Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview: a) Printed copy of online application form duly signed. b) Certificates and mark sheets (SSLC onwards) in original on proof of educational qualifications. c) Certificates in original on proof of work experience. d) Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proof for relaxation of age, if any required.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) Recruitment 2014 – C-31/2014/PA-IIMK.AA .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIMK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017