Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professors & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Lucknow|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Recruitment:
IIM Lucknow invites applications for Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors in the following areas: Business Sustainability Decision Sciences (Statistics) Economics & Business Environment o Public Economics o International Economics o Environmental Economics Information Technology and Systems Operations Management o New Product Development in High-tech o Operations & Supply Chain Analytics o Operations & Supply Chain Management in Capital Intensive Industries o Operations Management in SMEs o Operations Strategy o Sector-specific Service Operations e.g. Health, Public Systems, Retail o Sustainable Supply Chains Strategic Management
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training research and published work. Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training program and consultancy.
- Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): Ph.D in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with excellent academic record throughout. In addition, for:
- Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
- Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/ research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/ research/ industrial experience (exclusive period of doing Ph.D). A fresh Ph.D may be considered for the position on contract basis.
- Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) Rs. 10500
- Associate Professor PB-4 (37400-67000) Rs. 9500
- Assistant Professor PB-3 (15600-39100) Rs. 8000
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) – Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professors & More Vacancies in Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow):
The pay carries all other allowances similar to a Central Government employee stationed at Lucknow/ Noida. The fringe benefits, such as HRA, LTC, medical re-imbursement, education allowance for children, contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), re-imbursement of telephone bills, Faculty Development Allowance, financial support towards national and international conferences etc. shall be permitted as per the Institute norms. Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consultation with income sharing with the Institute as per the rules. There is a provision for additional compensation for teaching/ training, subject to fulfilling the Institute norms. Please click here to fill the online application form. Last date for submitting the online application form is January 30, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Lucknow|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017