Indian Institute of Mass Communication invites application for the recruitment of Associate Professor with Ph.D degree holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Posts : Associate Professor
Qualification : Ph.D degree
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Good Academic record with a Ph.D degree in Media Studies / Communication/ Journalism or related areas.
- 55% of the marks or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in a regular position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institution, excluding the period of Ph.D research.
- Evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed / ISBN/ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN/ISSN numbered books.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A satisfactory score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) system developed by UGC, wherever applicable.OR
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in Media Studies/ Communication/Journalism or related areas.
- 12 years of experience in the areas of Mass Communication: English Language Newspapers/Magazines accredited with ABC, National/ International News Magazines, on-line News and Current Affairs Portals, of which at least 8 years should be in senior position in reporting/ Editing.
- Desirable: Teaching experience at the post-graduate level.
- Age: ( as on 31.12.2014) Normally below 45 years. Relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates
- Scale of Pay : PB-4 Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs.9,000
How to apply:
Application form and the full details can be obtained from Dy. Registrar, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, J.N.U. New Campus, New Delhi-110067 in person or by post by sending a self addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope (27×13 cms). Completed application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of Indian Institute of Mass Communication payable at New Delhi. Application form and full details can also be downloaded from the Website www.iimc.gov.in. The last date for issue of application form is 27.10.2014 and receipt of completed application is 31.10.2014.
Payment of Travel: Outstation candidate called for interview will be paid one way 3rd AC rail fare from residence to Delhi by the shortest route. While the Institute will take every care and caution in sending communication, it does not take any responsibility for postal lapses or any delay.
Note: 1. The appointment carries the liability of service in any part of India. 2. Candidates/ shortlisted candidates may be required to give a teaching/ lecture demonstration.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIMC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016