Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 3rd July 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000 p.m
Job Location : GANDHINAGAR
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 3rd July 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH KOBA, GANDHINAGAR-382 007 (www.iiar.res.in)
Detail of Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in Interview for the position of JRF in a GSBTM-sponsored project “Unraveling the mechanisms underlying quinolone resistance in multidrug resistant clinical isolates of Vibrio and Shigella species from India.” with Dr. Ashima Bhardwaj, Associate Professor, Department of Human Health and Diseases, IIAR.
- Position : JRF (One post)
- Salary : 12,000 p.m. + HRA as per rule
- Duration : 9 months (1st July 2015 to 31st March 2016)
- Essential Qualification: Post graduation (preferably first class) in any discipline related to Life Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or Biotechnology). Candidates having experience in the techniques of molecular biology will be preferred. Age should not be more than 25 years on 1st July, 2015.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 3rd July 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR):
- The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
- It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right to the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of six months and extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
- During the tenure of the project (9 months), the appointee should have a strong motivation and strong work habits. He/she should able to show high organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
Candidates, appearing in the walk-in interview are requested to bring the hard copy of application addressed to Dr. Ashima Bhardwaj, with latest photograph, CV mentioning qualifications, work experience and name of two referees and one page write up as to why you would like to join the project. Applications made through e.mail would not be entertained at all. The interview will be on 3rd July 2015, 2.30 pm at IIAR.
Dr. Ashima Bhardwaj,
Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR),
University of IAR,
The Puri Foundation for Education in India,
Koba Institutional Area,
Gandhinagar- 382 007, Gujarat, India. Contact no. 079-30514231/235
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 3rd July 2015
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH KOBA, GANDHINAGAR-382 007 (www.iiar.res.in)
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016