Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14th October 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000 p. m
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14th October 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: University and Institute of Advanced Research – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Detail of Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk in interview for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in Department of Chemistry at the University and Institute of Advanced Research, GANDHINAGAR (www.iiar.res.in/www.iar.ac.in)
- Position: One Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Junior Research Fellowship: @12,000 p. m
- Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry.
- Date/Time of Interview- 14th October 2015 on 11.00 AM at UIAR
- Interested candidates can send their Biodata/curriculum vitae to Dr. Roli Mishra (Department of Chemistry,University and Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Gandhinagar-382,Gujarat) via E-mail: [email protected][email protected]
- Candidates should carry CV during the interview session.
- For detail visit : http://www.iiar.res.in/?q=node/457
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14th October 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR):
- The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
- Appointment will be initially for a period of 1 year to be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 14th October 2015 on 11.00 AM at UIAR
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14th October 2015
University and Institute of Advanced Research – Gandhinagar, Gujarat