Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M. Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theJunior Research Fellowship Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : 12,000/p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :University and Institute of Advanced Research – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Detail of Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellowship ( Organic/Medicinal Chemistry )
- Position: JRF (Two Posts)
- Junior Research Fellowship: @12,000 p. m
- Duration : Initially for one year (depending on the progress of the research, position are extendable)
- Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry (preferably first class). Candidates having experience in the synthesis and characterization of organic molecules will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) -Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forJunior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) :
Interested candidate can send application in prescribed format.
2. Pass port size photograph
3. Fathers name
4. Date of birth
8. Telephone / Mobile no
10. Academic qualifications:
11. NET /GATE/ Research Experience:
Completed application should be reach to Dr. Satyendra Mishra, Department of Chemistry, University and Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 last by 31st August 2015 through post or E-mail. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
3. Only registered candidates will be interviewed
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015