Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist & More Vacancies on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Shimla
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS), Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005
Detail Of Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) Pharmacist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification|
|Assistant Publication Officer||Between 18-40 years||
Bachelor’s Degree with Book Publishing as one of the subjects. Or
Bachelor’s Degree with a Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in Production.
Thorough knowledge regarding cover design, layout, paper blocks with skill in typography
|Stenographer||Between 18-28 years||
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with a minimum shorthand and typing (on computer) speed of 100 and 40 w.p.m. respectively in English.
Candidates having additional knowledge of Hindi Shorthand and 3 typing (on computer) with minimum speed of 80 W.P.M. and 30 W.P.M. respectively will be given preference in final selection.
|Pharmacist||Between 18-28 years||Matriculate or equivalent qualification with diploma/Certificate in Pharmacy, and about 3 years’ experience in dispensing of medicines.|
|Name of the Post||Age and Qualifications|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||The details of educational qualifications and other terms and conditions are as per Annexure – ‘B’.|
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) – Pharmacist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Pharmacist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS):
- The Posts are temporary but likely to continue and carries DA and CA/SCA at Central Government rates stationed at Shimla. Selected incumbent will be on probation for a period of two years and will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS).
- The filled in application form (Available on our website: www.iias.ac.in) complete in all respects along with the required documents should be addressed to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, RashtrapatiNivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh).The applicationsalong with Demand Draftsshould reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The applications should also be accompaniedby Bank Draft/Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General Category and Rs.300/- for Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Shimla in favour 2 ofThe Secretary, IIAS, Shimla.The Female candidate is exempted from the application fee as per Govt. of India rules. Candidate is required to apply separately for each post, along with the requisite Demand Draft.
- Application without Demand Draft will not be entertained at any cost.
- Envelop must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of _________________ (Name of the Post applied)”.And must contain only one application
- The number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies, if necessary.
- The Institute reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the recruitment process, if need so, arises, without issuing further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The Institute reserves the right to short-list the candidates based on qualifications, experience and suitability.
- Relaxation in age is applicable as per Govt. of India rules viz. Five years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017