Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Machine Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed M.A./ M.Sc/ M.Com/ Matriculation (10th/ +2) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Machine Operator & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Machine Operator & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH
|Total No of Vacancy||04 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005|
Detail of Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)Machine Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the bonafide citizens of India for the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Professional Assistant||1||(i) M.A./M.Sc/M.Com and B. Lib. Science Or (ii) B.A./B.Sc/B.com and B. Lib. Science with 4 years’ experience in the Library as whole||Rs.9300- 34,800+4200 Grade Pay||Between 18-28 Years (as on 01.01.2015)|
|Machine Operator||1||Matriculation with two years’ experience of handling electronic plain paper copier, Electronic Stencil, Cutter, Micro-film, Micro fishe reader||Rs.5200- 20200 + 2400||Between 18-28 Years (as on 01.01.2015)|
|Lower Division Clerk||2||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board/University, should have a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English. (However, the candidate who has also the knowledge of Hindi typing will get weightage in the interview provided he/she qualifies the typing test @30 .p.m. in Hindi and 35 w.p.m. in English)||Rs.5200- 20200 + 1900||Between 18-28 Years (as on 01.01.2015)|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)- Machine Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Machine Operator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS):
- The Posts are temporary but likely to continue and carry DA and CA/SCA at Central Government rates stationed at Shimla. Selected incumbents will be on probation for a period of two years and will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS).
- The filled in application forms (Available on our website: www.iias.org or www.iias.ac.in) complete in all respects along with the required documents should be addressed to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh). The applications along with Demand Drafts should reach within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News and Newspapers.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The applications should also be accompanied by Bank Draft/Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General Category candidates and Rs.300/- for candidate belonging to reserved categories drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Shimla in favour of The Secretary, IIAS, Shimla. Female candidates are exempted from the application fee as per Govt. of India rules.2
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of educational qualification(s), experience and certificate in support of (SC/ST/OBC) along with the application.
- A candidate who applies for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post and separate Demand Draft is required for each application. Application without Demand Draft will not be entertained.
- One envelope should contain one application form only. The envelope must be superscripted as Application for the post of___________________________ (Name of the post applied).
- The number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies, if necessary.
- The Institute reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on qualification, experience and suitability followed by written/skill test and interview, if required.
- Relaxation in age for reserved categories is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/02/2015
Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIAS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017