Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IIA/12/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer Trainee on or before 27/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
Vacancy Name : Engineer Trainee
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), 100 Feet Road, Koramangala 2B Block, Madiwala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034
Detail Of Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Engineer Trainee Recruitment:
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position to work in the TMT – India Project :
- Name of the position : ENGINEER TRAINEE (Optics & Instrumentation)
- No. of position : ONE
- Qualification :Essential: B.E / B.Tech in Optics / applied optics / applied physics / M.Sc (Physics/Optics) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with experience in using ZEMAX.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Python and Matlab. Simulations of instruments, optimization techniques.
- Age limit : 26 years
- Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- per month (inclusive of all)
- Place of work : Bangalore
- Scope of work : Trainee Engineer is expected to deal with India’s work packages related to TMT such as Optical design and analysis using ZEMAX, Python and Matlab packages. Attend meetings, prepare documents and reports of the work. Work closely with the TMT-India team.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) – Engineer Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer Trainee Vacancy in Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA):
Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to apply for the position may submit application through online only. The last date for receipt of application is 27th July, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IIA/12/2015