Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Engineer-II through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. IIA/04/2015 dated 16th April, 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Scientist, Engineer-II Job on or before 18/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
Vacancy Name : Project Scientist, Engineer-II
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (An Autonomous Body Under Department of Science & Technology, Government of India) Koramangala, BANGALORE -560034
Detail of Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Project Scientist, Engineer-II Recruitment:
- Name of the position : Project Scientist/Engineer – II (Optics)
- No. of position : One
- Qualification : M.Tech (Engg. Physics/Optics) or equivalent qualification with a minimum 60% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) from a reputed, recognized university.
- Experience : (a) Essential: Atleast 3 years experience in optics design and testing in reputed optics manufacturing firms/ laboratories.
- Desirable: Familiarity with industrial standards.
- Age limit : 35 years
- Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/- + HRA (per month)
- Place of work : Bangalore
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) – Project Scientist, Engineer-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Scientist, Engineer-II Vacancy in Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) :
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to apply for the position may submit application through online only.
- The last date for receipt of application is 18th May, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/5/2015
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. IIA/04/2015 dated 16th April, 2015.