Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Members through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Members Job on or before 31/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF)
Vacancy Name : Faculty Members
Educational Qualification : CS/CA/ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : Rs.45,000/-per month
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Institute of Banking and Finance,Mumbai – 400 070
Detail of Post :
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance invites applications for the post of “Faculty Member” on Retainer Basis from retired Banking and Finance professionals as per the details given below.
- Area of Specialisation in one or more of the following areas: Treasury Functions Risk Management International Banking Trade Finance Capital Markets/Mutual Fund and Insurance Law and Compliance Central Banking Financial Advising Information Technology
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate/ CA/ICWA/CS and CAIIB
- Desirable Qualification MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification.
- Essential Experience Should have held the position of Senior Management Grade and above in Banks / Financial Institutions Computer Savvy to work independently
- Desirable Experience Experience as Faculty in Bank/ Financial Institution Published articles/books
- Job Profile: Preparation/Vetting of course ware; Preparation/Vetting of Multiple Choice Questions Organising Seminars/ Conferences Assist in the publication work of the Institute Handling sessions in Training Programmes Contribute to other academic activities of the Institute Liaisoning with academic/ training set-up of Bank/ Financial Institution
- Age: Below 62 years
- Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- per month (All inclusive. TDS as applicable)
- Working days Since the post is on retainer basis, work for minimum 12 days (excluding intervening holidays) in a month is expected. In case the number of days of work is more than 12 in a month, the remuneration will be paid proportionately.
- Contract period: The term of contract will be for two years. It is extendable for a further period of one year each time, up to the age of 65 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Application with full particulars such as name, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, specialization, two references, passport size photo should be sent to the following e-mail id email@example.com on or before 31.1.2016 The Joint Director (Per. & Admn.) Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Kohinoor City, Commercial –II, Kirol Road, Kurla – West, Mumbai – 400 070.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job31/1/2016