Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – I through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/SD/419/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level – I. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant Level – I
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000/- per month
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/08/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Assistant Level – I Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/SD/419/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 05/08/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4191501
- Position : Project Assistant Level – I
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 12/08/2015
- Reporting time : 11.30 AM
- Venue : Red Carpet Room
- Name of the Project : “Discovery of RNA binding ligands-Targeting Hepatitis C virus RNA”.
- Sponsor of the Project : DBT
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Sanjay Dutta
- Qualification required : B.Sc Chemistry with 55% marks. Knowledge of Organic Synthesis will be given preference.
- Age Limit : 25 Years
- Stipend : Rs.8,000/- per month (consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Project Assistant Level – I Post:
- Written Test on 12/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Level – I vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 12.08.2015 from 11.00 am in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Marksheet of B.Sc Examination and (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/08/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/SD/419/2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016