Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – II through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/ST/413/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level – II. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant Level – II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/07/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata – 700032
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Assistant Level – II Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/ST/413/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 06/07/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4131501
- Position : Project Assistant Level – II
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 20/07/2015
- Time of Interview : From 11.30 AM
- Venue : Dr. Sucheta Tripathy’s Laboratory(Room No.248).
- Name of the Project : “Whole genome and transcriptome sequencing of selected cyanobacterial genomes for identification of the role their genes in metabolic pathways related to bio-energy production”.
- Sponsor of the Project : ICAR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Sucheta Tripathy.
- Qualification required : M.Sc Biological Sciences with 55% marks.
- Desirable Experience : Hands on experience in wetlab techniques – PCR, Cloning transformation and microbial culture maintenance.
- Age Limit : 28 Years
- Stipend : Rs.12,000/-(Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Project Assistant Level – II Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Level – II vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 20.07.2015 from 11.30 a.m. in Dr. Sucheta Tripathy’s Laboratory Room No.248 with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata – 700032
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/ST/413/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016