Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level – II. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/08/2015 from 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant Level – II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : New Conference Room. , IICB, Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Assistant Level – II Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/AS/416/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 28/07/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4161501
- Position : Project Assistant Level – II
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 04/08/2015
- Time of Interview : From 11.30 AM
- Venue : New Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “Rho GTPases in adult bone marrow stem cell microenvironment”.
- Sponsor of the Project : DBT
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Amitava Sengupta.
- Qualification required : M.Sc in Biochemistry with 55% marks.
- Age Limit : 28 Years
- Stipend : Rs.12,000/-(Consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Project Assistant Level – II Post:
- Written Test on 04/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant Level – II vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 04.08.2015 from 11.30 a.m. in the New Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Marksheet of M.Sc Examination and (6) One passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/08/2015
VENUE :New Conference Room. , IICB, Kolkata
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017