Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level – II through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/CM/402/2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level – II. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/04/2015 from 12.00 Noon. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant Level – II|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||21/04/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Assistant Level – II Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/CM/402/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 08/04/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4021501
- Position : Project Assistant Level – III
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 21/04/2015
- Time of Interview : From 12.00 noon.
- Venue : Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “J.C. Bose National Fellowship”.
- Sponsor of the Project : DST
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Prof. Chitra Mandal.
- Qualification required : M.Sc in Microbiology with at least 55% marks.
- Experience required : Two(2) years research experience in Parasitology and immunology.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Stipend : Rs.14,000/- p.m.(Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Project Assistant Level – II Post:
- Written Test Will be Held on 21/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Level – II Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 21.04.2015 from 12.00 noon in the Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 21/04/2015
Venue: Conference Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/CM/402/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016