Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/DB/397/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/03/2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||11/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/DB/397/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 27/02/2015
- Vacancy Code : 3971501
- Position : Research Associate
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 11/03/2015
- Time of Interview : From 10.30 AM
- Venue : New Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “Biochemical Characterization of the drug ‘Placentrex’.”
- Sponsor of the Project : M/S Albert Devid Ltd
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya
- Qualification required : Ph.D in Biochemistry / Physiology / Chemistry.
- Desirable Experience : Extensive experience in handling of proteins / peptides and enzymes together with their separation techniques is desirable.
- Age Limit : 35 Years
- Stipend : Rs.22,000 + HRA
- Duration of the Project : 4 months
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test Will be Held on 11/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 10-02-2015 from 10.30 a.m. in the New Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate, (6) One Passport size photograph
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 11/03/2015
New Conference Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/DB/397/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017