Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/CM/406/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.18,000-22,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/CM/406/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 13/05/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4061501
- Position : Research Associate(Project)
- No. of Vacancies : 1 Walk-in Interview on : 25/05/2015
- Reporting Time : From 12.00 noon.
- Venue : Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “Development of Novel CSIR Technologies for manufacturing tailored and patient – specific bioceramic implants and biomedical devices at affordable cost(BIOCERAM)”.
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Prof. Chitra Mandal.
- Qualification required : Ph.D in Biochemistry. Deserving candidates have submitted their Ph.D thesis but not awarded degree may be considered as Extended Senior Project Fellow.
- Desirable Experience : Experience in different types of cell culture including stem cell, bone marrow and umbilical cord stem cell isolation & characterisation, handling the biopolymer for tissue engineering.
- Age Limit : 35 Years. If selected as Extended Senior Project Fellow then age limit will be 33 years.
- Stipend : Rs.22,000 + HRA. If selected as Extended Senior Project Fellow, the candidate will be entitled to a fellowship of Rs. 18,000 + HRA.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 25.05.2015 from 12.00 noon in the Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate if awarded, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/CM/406/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016