Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate (Project) through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/RC/405/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate (Project). Walk in Interview will be held on 20/05/2015 From 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate (Project)
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Research Associate (Project) Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/RC/405/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 12/05/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4051501
- Position : Research Associate(Project)
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 20/05/2015
- Reporting Time : From 11.00 a.m.
- Venue : Red Carpet Room.
- Name of the Project : “Man as a Superorganism – understanding the Human Microbiome”.
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Rukhsana Chowdhury.
- Qualification required : Ph.D in any branch of Life Science.
- Desirable Experience : Two(2) years of post doctoral research experience on bacterial pathogens and host interaction.
- Age Limit : 35 Years.
- Stipend : Rs.22,000 + HRA.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Research Associate (Project) Post:
- Written Test on 20/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate (Project) vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 20.05.2015 from 11.00 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate, (6) One Passport size photograph
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/05/2015
VENUE : Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/RC/405/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017