Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/JS/403/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/05/2015 from 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs.20,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : New Conference Room.Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/JS/403/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 02/05/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4031501
- Position : RA/SRF (Extended)
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 12/05/2015
- Time of Interview : From 11.00 a.m.
- Venue : New Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “Processing of the Nascent Polypeptide Chain on Mycobacterium 70S Ribosome Structural and Functional Studies.”
- Sponsor of the Project : DST
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Jayati Sengupta
- Qualification required : Ph.D in Biological Science. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D thesis may be considered for the position of Extended-SRF.
- Desirable Experience : Experience in Structural Biology field and Cryo-electron microsome knowledge and image date processing experience is desirable.
- Age Limit : 35 Years
- Stipend : Rs.22,000/- plus HRA (However if the candidate is selected as SRF (Extended) the fellowship will be Rs. 20,000/- plus HRA).
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 12.05.2015 from 11.00 a.m. in the New Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate/documentary evidence of submission of thesis, (6) One Passport size photograph
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/05/2015
VENUE : New Conference Room.Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/JS/403/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017