Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/KPM/400/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/04/2015 at 11.30 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||13/04/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Senior Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/KPM/400/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 06/04/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4001501
- Position : Senior Project Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 13/04/2015
- Reporting Time : 11.30 a.m.
- Venue : Red Carpet Room
- Name of the Project : “Neuro degenerative diseases – causes and corrections(miND)”.
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Subhas C. Biswas.
- Qualification required : M.Sc in Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Zoology with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal.
- Required Experience : At least two(2) years of post M.Sc research experience in (i) Primary culture of neurons and astrocytes (ii) Neuron astrocyte co- culture (iii) RNAi (iv) Steriotactic injection in the animal brain.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Stipend : Rs.18,000/- p.m. + HRA as per admissible.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Senior Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test Will be Held on 13/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Project Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 13.04.2015 from 11.30 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 13/04/2015
Venue: Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/KPM/400/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017