Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/AB/407/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/06/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Senior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Senior Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/AB/407/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 29/05/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4071501
- Position : Senior Project Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 10/06/2015
- Reporting Time : 11.30 a.m.
- Venue : Red Carpet Room
- Name of the Project : “Therapeutics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) and related respiratory disorders(TREAT)”.
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Arun Bandyopadhyay.
- Qualification required : M.Sc in Life Science / Biochemistry / Biophysics & Molecular Biology with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal.
- Required Experience : At least two(2) years of post M.Sc. hand on research experience on molecular biology techniques, gene expression, cloning, cell biology work, animal handling & experimentation, cell culture maintenance, cell culture experiments, gene knockdown, micro RNA related work, microscopy work.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Stipend : Rs.18,000/- p.m. + HRA as per admissible.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Senior Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Project Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 10.06.2015 from 11.30 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/06/2015
VENUE :Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/AB/407/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016