Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/08/2015 from 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/JS/418/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 03/08/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4181501
- Position : Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 11/08/2015
- Time of Interview : From 11.00 AM
- Venue : Red Carpet Room.
- Name of the Project : “Processing of the Nascent Polypeptide chain on Mycobacterium 70S Ribosome- Structural & Functional Studies.”
- Sponsor of the Project : DST
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Jayati Sengupta
- Qualification required : M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology with NET (LS).
- Experience : Two years post M.Sc. research experience in the field of Structural Biology is mandatory. And experience in cryo electron microscopy image data processing is desirable.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Stipend : Rs.18,000 + HRA
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 11/08/2015 from 11.00 am in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) One Passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/08/2015
VENUE :Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017