Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/AK/399/2015. Candidates who have completed MVSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/04/2015 from 11.30 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||06/04/2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/AK/399/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 27/03/2015
- Vacancy Code : 3991501
- Position : Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 06/04/2015
- Time of Interview : From 11.30 AM
- Venue : Red Carpet Room.
- Name of the Project : “Delivery of drugs and cells to the cornea using silk protein- A novel therapeutic approach.
- Sponsor of the Project : DBT
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Aditya Konar
- Qualification required : M.V.Sc (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology)
- Experience : Experience of cell culture, molecular biology techniques and handling of laboratory animals is required.
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Stipend : Rs.28,000 + HRA
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test Will be Held on 06/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 16-02-2015 from 11.30 a.m. in the Red Carpet with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 06/04/2015.
Venue: Red Carpet Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/AK/399/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016