Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/395/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Officer on or before 31/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/395/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 06/03/2015
- Vacancy Code : 3951501
- Position : Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Last Date of Application : 31/03/2015
- Essential Qualification & Experience : BE/B. Tech or equivalent in Instrumentation / Optics / Opto-electronics / Electrical or allied subjects with 55% marks.
- Desirable : Experience in handling a variety of microscopic imaging systems.
- Job requirement : The selected candidate is expected to operate and maintain different types of microscopic imaging systems.
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Reservation Status : Unreserved
- Pay Band : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Grade pay : 4,600/- Total Emoluments : The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of all allowances would be approximately around Rs. 44,000/-.
- Application fee : Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata. (The application fee is exempted for SC, ST, PH and Female Candidate)) NOTE : 1) Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technical Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
- First time users need to register themselves by clicking on ‘New Applicant Sign In’ from the Home Page. You need to type in a ‘User Id’ and a ‘password’ and fill up the details as required. Please note that you can apply for more than one post using the same ‘User Id’. Once you log in, please click on ‘show details’ against the post you wish to apply for. The detailed Advertisement will now appear on the screen.
- On the bottom of the Advertisement, in the green bar, you will find four menus: ‘How to Apply’ , ‘Terms and Conditions’ , ‘Apply for this vacancy’ and ‘Close’. Click on ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- The terms and conditions page will now open. Read the terms and conditions carefully, and if you are satisfied that you are eligible to apply for this post then click on ‘Apply for this vacancy’ at the bottom of the page.
- The online application form will now open. You can start filling up the online application form. Please remember that it is compulsory for you to fill up all the fields that are preceeded by asterics (*).
- Once you have filled up the application form click on ‘submit’.
- The screen will now show your application number and a menu called ‘Print Application Summary Sheet’. Please note down your application number and click on ‘Print Application Summary Sheet’. The Application Summary Sheet will now be displayed. Take a print out of the summary sheet. In case it is not possible for you to take a printout of the summery sheet at that moment, you can also find the summery sheet in your application status in the logged in home page. After you have taken a print out please paste your recent stamp sized photograph in the summary sheet, sign in the designated place, and get it attested by the Head of the Institute last attended or any Gazetted Officer, attach a demand draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB and attested copies of supporting documents such as marksheets, certificates, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. and mail it to us at the following address: The Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032 Please superscribe the vacancy code on the envelope as “Application for the Vacancy Code No. 3951502”. The last date for submission of online application is 31/03/2015 and that of receiving the hard copies in the Institute is 07/04/2015. Please contact us at the following email address for any queries: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 31/03/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/395/2015