Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/410/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Salary :Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-pm
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : IICB, Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Scientist Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/410/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 16/06/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4101506
- Position : Scientist In PB-3
- No. of Vacancies : 2
- Last Date of Application : 15/07/2015
- Name of the Position : Scientist/ Sr. Scientist
- Essential Qualifications & Experience : For Scientist position – PhD submitted (in Chemistry / Pharmacognosy) with experience in Natural Product Chemistry as evident from publications in the relevant field . For Senior Scientist position – PhD Chemistry / Pharmacy with experience in Natural Product Chemistry and 2 year post doctoral research experience as evident from publications in the relevant field . Knowledge in the field of ethnomedicine will be an additional qualification.
- Desirable : Experience in isolation, purification and structural elucidation of bioactive molecules from natural sources; formulations and standardization of herbal drugs; chemical and biological transformations of bioactive naturally occurring substances for value addition.
- Job requirement : The selected candidates will be required to work independently as well as a team member in and outside the institute in the above areas and other related institutional research programs.
- Age Limit : 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Sr. Scientist. (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates). (The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for persons with disabilities. For OBC candidates with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable by 8 years.)
- Reservation Status : 1 Unreserved and 1 Reserved for OBC
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
- Grade Pay : The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay (Rs. 6600/- Or Rs. 7600/-) within the Pay Band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
- Total Emoluments : The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of all allowances would be approximately between Rs. 70,000/- to Rs.80,000 /-.
- Application fee : Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata.(The application fee is exempted for PH Candidate)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 15/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Scientist vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details. 2)To apply for this vacancy click on HOW TO APPLY below.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/07/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/410/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|