Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. : R&C/410/2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientist on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata-700032
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Scientist Recruitment:
- Position : Scientist In PB-3
- No. of Vacancies: 2
- Name of the Position : Scientist/ Sr. Scientist
- Essential Qualifications & Experience : For Scientist position – PhD submitted (in Chemistry / Biochemistry) with publication in the relevant field .
- For Senior Scientist position – PhD in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmacy with 2 year post doctoral research experience in the field of glycosciences with publication in the relevant field.
- Desirable : Experience in isolation and characterization of glycoproteins/glycolipids, glycoarrays etc., to understand disease process of cancer and /or parasitic infections.
- Job requirement : The selected candidates will be required to work independently as well as a team member in and outside the institute in the above areas and other related institutional research programs.
- Age Limit : 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Sr. Scientist. (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates).(The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for persons with disabilities. For OBC candidates with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable by 8 years.)
- Reservation Status : 1 Unreserved and 1 Reserved for OBC
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
- Grade Pay : The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay (Rs. 6600/- Or Rs. 7600/-) within the Pay Band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
Total Emoluments : The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of all allowances would be approximately between Rs. 70,000/- to Rs.80,000 /-.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
- Date of Advertisement : 16/06/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4101503
- Last Date of Application : 15/07/2015
- Application fee : Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata.(The application fee is exempted for PH Candidate)
- Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details.To apply for this vacancy click on HOW TO APPLY below.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. : R&C/410/2015