Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist/ Sr. Scientist through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/410/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientist/ Sr. Scientist on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Scientist/ Sr. Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Recruitment:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/410/2015
- Date of Advertisement : 16/06/2015
- Vacancy Code : 4101505
- Position : Scientist In PB-3
- No. of Vacancies : 2
- Last Date of Application : 15/07/2015
- Name of the Position : Scientist/ Sr. Scientist
- Essential Qualifications & Experience : For Scientist position – PhD submitted (in any discipline of Biochemistry / Zoology / Physiology / Molecular biology).
- For Senior Scientist position – PhD in any discipline of Biochemistry / Zoology / Physiology / Molecular Biology with 2 year post doctoral research experience in the areas of neuroscience.
- For both positions, evidence of publications in the areas of Parkinson’s disease / Alzheimer’s disease is required.
- Desirable : Expertise in neural communication, electrophysiology, patch-clamp technique, molecular neurobiology, activity screening towards the remedy of neurological disorders.
- Job requirement : The selected candidates will be required to work independently as well as a team member in and outside the institute in the above areas and other related institutional research programs.
- Age Limit : 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Sr. Scientist. (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Candidates). (The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for persons with disabilities. For OBC candidates with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable by 8 years.)
- Reservation Status : 1 Unreserved and 1 Reserved for OBC
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
- Grade Pay : The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay (Rs. 6600/- Or Rs. 7600/-) within the Pay Band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified. Total Emoluments : The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of all allowances would be approximately between Rs. 70,000/- to Rs.80,000 /-.
Application fee : Bank Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, IICB payable at Kolkata.(The application fee is exempted for PH Candidate)
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details. 2)To apply for this vacancy click on HOW TO APPLY below.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2015 – R&C/410/2015