Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientist on or before 04/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Vacancy Name : Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.72,000-82,000/-per month
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata
Detail Of Post:
- Advertisement No. : R&C/460/2016
- Date of Advertisement : 03/02/2016
- Vacancy Code : 4601601
- Position : Scientist In PB-3
- No. of Vacancies : 3
- Last Date of Application : 04/03/2016
- Name of the Position : Scientist/ Sr. Scientist
- Essential Qualifications & Experience : For Scientist position – Ph.D (Submitted) in any branch of basic sciences or M.Sc with P.G. degree in Intellectual property Law (1st Class or 60% or equivalent GPA). For Senior Scientist position- Ph.D degree in Management with 2 years experience as follows or B.Tech./M.Sc with MBA with 3 years experience as follows – (a) liasoning with industries dealing with technology transfer, licensing and post planning activities OR (b) Handling intellectual property related matters, financial resources, information services, external relation and institutional report writing OR (C) Project evaluation/project monitoring/programming.
- Job requirement : The incumbent is required to be involved in project related matters in preparing and responding all matters / queries pertaining to projects to regulatory authorities from time to time and to be able to interact with scientists / project investigators for submission / tracking / monitoring the progress / submission of report and other necessary formalities. Explore potential business ventures and deal with patented technologies of the Institute for transferring, licensing and other related matters.
- Age Limit : 37 years for Scientist and 42 years for Sr. Scientist. (including the relaxation meant for Persons With Disabilities). The age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates with disabilities and 3 years for OBC candidates with disabilities. Reservation Status : 1 Reserved for Visually Handicapped (VH), 1 Rerserved for Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH), 1 Reserved for Hearing Handicapped (HH).
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Grade Pay : The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidates in any of the Grade Pay (Rs. 6600/- Or Rs. 7600/-) within the Pay Band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
- Total Emoluments : The total monthly emoluments at this level inclusive of all allowances would be approximately between Rs. 72,000/- to Rs.82,000 /-.
- Application fee : NIL
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Please click the Terms and Conditions button below to read the terms and conditions in details. 2)To apply for this vacancy click on HOW TO APPLY below.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2016