Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 16 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007 Telangana, India
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Post name and vacancies
- Assistants Gr. III(General) – 4
- Assistants Grade. III (Finance & Accounts) – 3
- Assistant Grade III (Stores & Purchases) – 2
- Junior Stenographers – 7
- Eligibility Assistants Grade. III – Candidates passed 10+2/XII or its equivalent with commerce as one subject and typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 35 wpm in Hindi as mentioned in job advertisement. Junior Stenographers – Candidates passed 10+2/XII or its equivalent with 80 wpm in Shorthand Hindi/ English and typing speed of 40 wpm on computers in Hindi/ English.
- Mode of Applying Candidates have to apply online by registration at http://www.iictindia.org/adm01/%28S%28nsd2giqmvvoplr55jww14bbl%29%29/regmain.aspx and by following all given instructions. The hard copy of online filled-in application with application fee DD drawn in favor of Director, IICT payable at Hyderabad should be sent to Recruitment Section in the given address.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) – Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Stenographers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) :
Last date for online registration is 31-Jul-2015 and last date for receipt of hard copy of filled in application by post is 07-Aug-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017