Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist & More Vacancies Job on or before October 10, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
Vacancy Name : Scientist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : October 10, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) , Hyderabad
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Scientist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Scientist / Senior Scientist – 16 (8-UR, 1-ST, 5-OBC, 2- PwD)
- Location: Hyderabad Telangana
- Educational Qualification: Scientist: Ph.D. (Submitted) in Chemistry/ Physics. Senior Scientist: Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Physics with two years post-doctoral research experience.
- Experience: Experience in the field of X-ray Crystallography, Solid state structural chemistry and Material characterization. Familiarity with handling of X-ray diffractometers as well as computational skills having proven publication track records.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-, Rs.7600/-
- Age Limit: 32 years, 37 years
- Principal Scientist / Senior Principal Scientist – 04
- Location: Hyderabad Telangana
- Educational Qualification: Principal Scientist: PhD in Chemistry with minimum of three years of relevant post PhD research experience. Senior Principal Scientist: PhD in Chemistry with minimum of six years of post-PhD research experience in Pharmaceutical industry / academic institution
- Experience: Experience in drug discovery and medicinal chemistry. Proven track record with patents, publications, experience in small molecule synthesis towards drug discovery. Basic knowledge of Biology and translating leads to proof of concept in animal studies.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/‐, Rs.8900/-
- Age Limit: 45 years, 50 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-IICT” payable at Hyderabad. The last date for receipt of application and making of Demand Draft is 10.10.2015.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) – Scientist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before October 10, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) :
The duly filled-in application completed in all respects should be accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post
Code ________)” so as to reach the Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana on or before 10.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job October 10, 2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016