Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed M.Tech,M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech,M.Pharma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.20,000/p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Registrar, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400019
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Title of the project: “Chemo-enzymatic synthesis of antibacterial agents “
- Essential qualification: M. Tech (Bioprocess Technology) or M.Pharm. (Chemistry) or equivalent qualification with experience in organic synthesis.
- Desirable: The candidate should be able to synthesize chemical compounds using chemical and enzymatic catalysts. The candidate should have had hands on experience with various characterization facilities LC, LC-MS, IR, NMR etc. and should be able to interpret the data. He/She should know fundamental of chemical and enzymatic reactions, reaction kinetics. Relevant Publications and GATE/GPAT Qualification
- Emoluments: Rs 20,000
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) :
Candidates should send their applications on plain paper furnishing the bio-data (including e-mail id, Phone No.), self attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, etc., to The Registrar, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400019 (Kind Attn: Dr. Prajakta Dandekar Jain), on or before October 30, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015