Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015 . Candidates who have completed Ph.D,B.Pharm,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d,B.Pharma,M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) Hyderabad 500007
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Essential Qualifications: 1. PhD Program in Science: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/ Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship. 2. PhD Program in Pharmacology: M. Pharma, with any valid fellowship DST-INSPIRE, CSIRSRF, UGC-SRF AND B. Pharm with GPAT 3. PhD Program in Engineering: BE/B.Tech./ M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences with a valid CSIR-UGC-NET rank.
- Organic Chemistry: Synthetic organic chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry, Fluoroorganic chemistry with special reference to drugs and pharmaceuticals, Specialty and Fine Chemicals. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of new chemical molecules for diverse therapeutics, development of new synthetic strategies for the preparation of biologically important compounds and their intermediates including natural products.
- Crop Protection Chemicals: Development of new molecules of natural and synthetic origin that can modulate receptor/enzyme targets for providing sustainable crop protection agents, Pheromones as alternatives for synthetic agrochemicals, development of processes for agrochemical intermediates and generics using the concepts of green chemistry.. Lipid Sciences: Development of value added products from vegetable oils, preparation of oleo chemicals for surfactant, perfumery, lubricant and specialty applications, preparation of nutraceuticals of vegetable oil origin Analytical Chemistry: Research activities encompass Spectroscopy (NMR, UV, Mass etc) Chromatographic techniques, single crystal & polymorphism studies involving XRD and other areas of analytical chemistry. Analysis of bulk drugs, finished pharmaceutical products, impurity profiling of drugs and pesticides. Polymers, Functional Materials & Coatings: Electrode materials, sensitizers based on organometallic, organic and tetrapyrollic compounds, hole transport materials, redox electrolytes, nanomaterials and their polymer composites for applications in energy devices (excitonic solar cells, OLEDs), coatings, adhesives, composites, construction materials diagnostics and healthcare. The research activities also include renewable/natural resource based monomers/polymers, photo curable polymers, fluoropolymers, hyperbranched polymers, biomaterials, block copolymers, conducting polymers, polymer blends polymer/oxide/metal/fiber composites/nanocomposites. Biopolymers & Biomaterials, New Monomers & Polymers from Renewable Resources, Fluoropolymers, Conducting Polymers, Liquid Crystal Polymers, Controlled Radical Polymerization, Atom transfer Radical Polymerization, Novel Polymerization Techniques, Emulsion Polymers, Condensation Polymers, Di-block and Tri-block copolymers, Functional organic, polymeric, hybrid ( Organic-inorganic, organic-organic, IPNs) and nano materials, Graphene, Carbon Nano tubes, core shell micro/nano particles., Specialty Functional & Protective Coatings, Alkyd, Uralkyd, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylics, Hyperbranched Polymers. Adhesives, Sealants, Packaging Materials, Composites (micro/nano), Foams, Thermo reversible Gel, Supramolecular Chemistry & Self Assembly, Solar Energy Materials &
- Solar Paints Catalysis: Homogenous and heterogenous catalysts including mixed oxides, solid acids, solid bases, metal complexes, anchored catalysts, mesoporous and microporous materials, and zeolites. Photocatalysis, organometallics, asymmetric catalysis, green chemical processes. Catalysts for biomass conversion to value-added chemicals. Hydrogen production from natural gas, capture and conversion of global warming gases employing mesoporous / microporous materials. Sensitizers based on organometallic, organic and tetrapyrollic compounds for excitonic solar cells and light inducing applications. Electrode materials, redox electrolytes, hole transport materials, nanomaterials and their polymer composites for application in energy devices. Photophysics and Photochemistry of materials. Medicinal Chemistry and
- Pharmacology: IICT is doing cutting edge research in many therapeutic areas such as Cancer, Diabetes, Asthma and allergy disorder to name a few. We also have an animal house and highly robust biological screening facilities and Toxicologist screening facilities to conduct world class research. A number of highly distinguished and International reputed Scientists are working in these areas. Molecular Modeling/ Computation Chemistry Molecular Modelling, Computational Chemistry and Chemo informatics are the most important branches for facilitating inter disciplinary research. The IICT has imaged as one of the excellent and highly reputed group in these areas. The research areas includes non covalent interactions, commutated aided drug design functional materials design materials for NLO (Non Linear Optical) activity and solar energy harvest Biosciences and chemical biology: Disease specific target development,screening of molecules to identify potential leads for drugs and pharma industry, cancer biology & research, Bioinformatics, development/ application of bioinformatics tools for management of vectors and vector borne diseases, Entomology, Toxicology, Design and synthesis of cationic lipid based novel gene delivery systems, development of cancer targeted liposomal gene and drug delivery systems and development of lipid-based anticancer molecules. Engineering Bio Mass to suite higher bio fuel yields. Enzymology and Bio transformations: Application of enzymes/microbes for various chemical transformations towards developing clean and green technologies and processes for important compounds of commercial interest.
- Environmental Sciences & Engineering: Biogas conversion to energy and valueadded chemicals, anaerobic and aerobic treatment processes of industrial andorganic wastes, waste utilization, zero-discharge processes, generation of value added products and energy from organic wastes. Chemical Engineering Sciences: Experimental evaluation of process routes to design & commission of commercial plants involving scale up studies, kinetic, phenomenological and data-driven models, product modelling & design, new sensor configuration methods, process control & optimization strategies, fault detection & diagnosis, process safety, development of new membranes for different gas separations, dehydration of solvents by membrane distillation and pervaporation, liquid–liquid extraction, reactive extraction
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) :
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for PhD Admission to CSIRIICT at www.iictindia.org on or before October 15, 2015. 2. Please note that only online applications will be accepted. 3. Candidates who wish to enrol for PhD under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) may separately submit online application to AcSIR at www.acsir.res.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015 .
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016