Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/03/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – Rs.16,000/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||26/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur (Formerly, Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur) Howrah – 711103, West Bengal|
Detail of Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held in the Office of the Head of the Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur (formerly, BESUS), Howrah – 711013, West Bengal, on 26th March 2015 at 11.00 AM for the recruitment of 01 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the WB-DST sponsored project. Details of the position are as follows:
- Project title: “Preparation and characterizations of binary and ternary metal sulphide semiconductors for applications in photoelectrochemical H2 production from water”. Sponsoring Authority: DST, Govt. of West Bengal Sanction order no. 902(Sanc.)/ST/P/S&T/4G – 1/2013, dated 08/01/2015
- Ref: Project Code: DRC/WB-DST/CHEM/CB/019/14-15.
- Position : Junior Research Fellow (One)
- Principal Investigator & work place: Dr. Chinmoy Bhattacharya, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, IIEST, Shibpur (BESUS).
- Fellowship: Rs 14,000 p.m. for 1st two years and 16,000/- p.m. for 3rd year with other allowances as admissible by DST, Govt. of West Bengal rules.
- Nature and duration of post: The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of one year initially and may be extended further based on performance. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Essential Qualifications: 1st class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Physical specializations) from any recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications & Experience: (i) NET / GATE qualified candidates; (ii) research experience (post-M.Sc.) : at least 01 year working experience on Electrochemical science & technology, handling of the sophisticated electrochemical workstation, basic ideas on electrochemical impedance spectroscopic (EIS) technique, cyclic voltammetry, UV-vis spectrophotometry, chemical and electrochemical deposition of thin film semiconductors, instrumentations set-up and preliminary concept on Photoelectrochemical Solar Cells for water splitting applications etc.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years, relaxable up to 5yrs. in case of SC/ST/PH/OBC/female candidates.
- Duration : Three years
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 26/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur (IIEST Shibpur):
Interested candidates may report in person directly for interview on 26th March 2015 at 10.30 AM in the Office of the HOD, Chemistry, IIEST, Shibpur. Candidates should provide applications in plain paper giving details of their academic and research records with attached CVs along with the original and one set of attested copies of all relevant mark sheets /certificates/testimonials and a recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/03/2015
VENUE : Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur (Formerly, Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur) Howrah711103, West Bengal
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016