Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant on or before 31/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Assistant Recruitment:
- Assignment : Consultancy
- Type: Contractual
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade seeks external consultancy service firm for short term consultancy to assist in data collection activities across several States in India for a DST sponsored research study.
- Conducting survey and filling up of forms across 5 to 7 States pan India ,across organizations in (I.T, Pharma/Biotech, Food, Auto and Advanced manufacturing) sectors. Sample size of firms will be tentatively, 80 firms across sectors apart from some research institutes. May also be required to support the project team in creating database of respondents/ experts in organizations (Research Institutes, R & D Labs in public/private sector).
- Will be responsible for taking appointments, conducting personal interviews, for filling up the forms in each firm.
- Collating of collected data and presenting results in desired format.
- Essential pre-requisite : Consultancy firm should have industry network across India and trained staff for coordinating and conducting survey.
- Desirable : Professional experience of executing research projects preferably for Government Departments & Ministries in technical domain specially S & T.
- Contract Duration : 15 Months or till time of completion of project whichever is latest.
- Consolidated fees : Rs, 1,50,000/- inclusive of all taxes and travel expenses.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
- Consultancy service firms who wish to apply for taking up above assignment may send their expression of interest along with their company profiles by email to [email protected]
- Applications can also be sent through registered post to Mrs. Sumita Marwaha, Section Officer (Estt.), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-
21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016. The subject line of the email must read External Consultancy Service – IIFT.
- Shortlisted applicant will be invited for technical presentation as a part of selection/engagement process.
- Application should reach latest by 31st July, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016