Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Vacancy Name :Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Section Officer(Estt.), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
Detail Of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engaging Consultant on short term basis to work in Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis
- Essential Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Economics
- Desirable Experience : One year experience in analytical work relating to trade in the areas of trade data analysis (both qualitative and quantitative) at national and international level.
- Tenure : Initially for 6 months
- Remuneration : All inclusive consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000 p.m.
Selection Procedure For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Please send detailed C.V. to Section Officer(Estt.), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi (email : [email protected]) so as to reach her latest by 31st |July. 2015 by 5.30 pm. For interview call letters, please see IIFT website (www.iift.edu) on August 4, 2015. Mere fulfilling the qualification does not offer the right upon the candidate to be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015